Menu

Header of Oyechaska

 

All Boy And Girls Who Update The Daily Status On Facebook -- See The Video

All Boy And Girls Who Update The Daily Status On Facebook -- See The Video



Watch Another Video Post

Ten Nice Facebook Status For Your Face Book Page

I wish you could put up some of da Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month..


2

Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.


3
Some people say that I must be a terrible person, but it’s not true. I have 

the heart of a young boy in a jar on my desk.

4

Everybody loves someone. Everybody hurts sometimes. Everybody says they’ll never fall again, but everybody does.


5

Friends come and friends go but sisters stay with you through thick and thin all my sisters are my best friends.


6

We need more light about each other. Light creates understanding, understanding creates love, love creates patience, and patience creates unity.


7

Every person, all the events of your life are there because you have drawn them there. What you choose to do with them is up to you.


8

I’m going to change my name on Facebook to “benefits” so that when you add me, it will say, “You are now friends with benefits.”


9

Run with your dreams and follow your passions. Make things happen. Change courses. This will lead you to your destiny.Run with your dreams and follow your passions. Make things happen. Change courses. This will lead you to your destiny.


10

If she’s amazing, she won’t be easy. If she’s easy, she won’t be amazing. If she’s worth it, you won’t give up. If you give up, you’re not worthy.




Source Dailymotiom

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...E